All clans have rules for the benefit of the clan. These are the rules of Semper Fidelis
1. No Pk'ing for any reason. If you are attacked you have every right to defend yourself.
2. No Ks'ing for any reason. There are times when you may be caught up by an elemental or agro when someone else is fighting them. If this happens, when the fight is over, offer to give to the other player any drops or gold you may receive from the incident.
3. Never pass on any chat or information from clan, alliance chat.
4. No arguing with any members of clan or alliance in open or private chat. Bring any problems to officers of the clan.
5. Don't be rude. To members of clan, alliance, Admin, Mods, helpers or anyone else in the game. If you have a problem with clan alliance members see rule 4, with any other players in the game, put them on ignore.
6. Do not make any posts in Gra, or public chat that you know will get you a chat ban. Know and follow all Chat Rules.
7. No alts in other clans not pre authorized by leader.
8. No Threats to anyone is allowed, in Gra, public or private chats.
Penalties for violations will be severe and can range from Fines (Gold), Clan Service to Expulsion from the clan.